Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Project Engineer (12 month contract with extension) to work within their facilities located in Thailand.
- Key Accountability
- Be champion in procurement management which mainly focus on EPC work scope
- Liaise with the Engineering Team to ensure technical queries are being responded in a timely manner
- Support construction team to manage the delivery of procured items.
- Identify long lead item and work closely with construction team to set up ROS date for each package
- Review and approve procurement deliverables
- Review expediting report and raise a concern when it is deemed critical
- Ascertain the root cause of delay and recommend mitigation of procurement issues
- Coordinate with logistic team to ensure material and equipment delivery on time
- Resolve receiving issues (overstock, shortage, damage, documentation, etc.)
- Manage 3rd party inspection for FAT
- Attend daily and weekly procurement meeting
Candidates must have owner team or EPCM experience/
Must be strong technical engineers hat have worked on large greenfield projects.
Must be able to hit the ground running
high level of English
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.