Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Superior, WI for a 12-month contract (possible to be extended).
- Ensures that all pipelines and associated facilities are designed in accordance with all regulations, applicable industry codes and corporate specifications and standards.
- Defines the scope, schedule and budget for the design and materials for pipeline projects.
- Manages the execution of the design deliverables by a third party engineering firm against the project budget and schedule.
- Reviews and approves design deliverables for example drawings, technical reports and material listing sheets.
- Reviews vendor materials quotations, prepares technical evaluations, and recommends to the supervisor selections based on technical merit along with price and delivery. For example, pipe, valves and fittings.
- Reviews and approves fabrication and assembly approval drawings for engineered equipment, and other fabrications (prefabricated buildings, piping fabrications, pig trap barrels, etc.).
- Reviews lessons learned from past projects and incorporates recommendations into future designs.
- Support department initiatives as required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 5+ years of experience within a similar position.
- Experience with engineer design.
- Microsoft Suite.
- PE preferred.
- Engineer construction experience.