Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will be part of the project management team on a 12-month contract
- will be responsible to review client specs, vendor engineering, other package interface mainly Gas Turbine-Steam Turbine, client interface, class compliance.
- Understand project requirements / milestones / schedule / scope / overall project contract
- To manage packages / vendor for their scope and delivery schedule and resolve conflicts if any
- Conduct regular meetings and receive / record MoM from package vendor
- Bridge the gap between SE Engineering & Procurement (E&P) team and package vendors
- Manage variation requests from vendor based on Contract, Purchase Order & Terms, and conditions and bridge the gap between Contract / Claim team to Package vendors
- Monitor and review package vendor Progress report including weight control report, Local Content report
- Identify, analyze, report, and monitor Risk from packages
- Follow up on document deliverables from Vendors including Fabrication Record Book, Operating Manuals & Procedures, final documents
- Follow up on engineering Master Deliverables Register documents / specifications applicable to vendor
- Ensure uniformity in formats and standardization / design compatibility to FPSO
- Ensure timely provision of information from suppliers to satisfy interface requirements and allow timely completion of overall engineering and procurement process
- Follow up with vendor on Interface management and Technical Data requirements
- Instruct to vendor package in alignment with Project management team and Owner / Client instruction
- Follow up with package vendors on commissioning, operational and capital spares, tools, and warranty
- Follow up with package vendor for commissioning support / site support if any
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience working on FPSO projects in Singapore
- Shipyard safety certificate for Singapore required
- OTSG/WHRU experience is required
- Sound knowledge of commissioning packages and liaison with vendors
- Experience in Onshore Gas Processing plants is highly preferred.
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected.