Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Deer Park, TX for a long-term contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for developing and executing small capital projects to deliver timely, economical, and safe completion. Projects’ sizes: up to $20 MM.
- Develop and manage project scopes and schedules
- Estimate and control costs
- Manage simultaneous projects with competing priorities in various phases on a wide variety of manufacturing processes
- Oversee engineering execution
- Working with construction and ensuring proper construction management and safety plans are in place
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in Refinery and/or Petrochemical Plant Engineering is desired.
- 10+ years of Project Engineering experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of refinery/chemical processes, process equipment, and general project procedures