Provision of deep electrical engineering expertise and judgment in service of delivery of company portfolio of Small Projects and Modifications. Adheres to the agreed time schedule and budget and delivers the required quality in accordance with the CVP Work Process Flow Map and the Program Execution PlanResponsibilities
- Provide engineering technical support to Engineering Manager and Small Projects and Modification Project Lead during project development and execution activities, to ensure the technical, safety, quality, time, and cost targets of the Asset/Business objectives are met.
- Ensure project management systems are in place to deliver a technically acceptable, safe, cost-effective project completed to programme and within sanctioned budget.
- Establish and maintain the agreed level of liaison, co-ordination, and project specific reporting to Engineering Manager and Small Projects and Modification Project Lead.
- EPC and contractors’ resources to deliver the assigned projects or activities.
- In cooperation with the Small Projects and Modification Manager, endorse scope (deliverables), schedule input and work-hour budget in accordance with the EPC contractors Work Process Map for all phases of the project.
- Review and approve discipline specific deliverables issued from the EPC contractor.
- Ensure the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Recognise and communicate scope and design changes promptly.
- Co-ordination of discipline field engineering support.
- Co-ordination of discipline Pre-commissioning, hand-over to the Commissioning Team
- Records relevant learnings in shared learning systems, incorporates into local activities and escalates high priority lessons
Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Experience and Job Requirements
4 or more years' field and project planning experience.
Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
Excellent project management and supervision skills.
Excellent organisational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices