Airswift is currently inviting an experienced Project Director to consider a long-term engagement to oversee a brownfield upgrade and expansion project across all phases – FEED, EPC and commissioning.
Key areas include:
- Driving development and delivery performance so that all milestones are met or exceeded without compromising cost targets, safety, security or quality
- Directly managing key clients, consultants and/or contractors engaged in the design and supervision process
- Validate project plans, budgets, performance status, forecast, trends, risks, and key decisions
- Provide management and oversight of the project by ensuring that all objectives are achieved
- Engineering Degree from a recognized university
- Be a qualified member of a recognized institution or organization is advantageous
- Experienced in delivery projects of similar magnitude (~ $ 1 Billion plus) and complexity, ideally in the Refining/Petrochemical space across the full design life cycle, taking a project from concept master planning design, through to detailed design.
- Have experience in successfully managing contractors in project delivery meeting stakeholder expectations
- Project delivery with experience in RFCC technology is preferred
- International experience, would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- International travel is required