Project Development Manager
Airswift is an international consulting company that provides comprehensive HR services for the largest international and national enterprises in the oil and gas industry and related industries (production, energy, chemistry, petrochemicals, automotive, engineering, etc.).
Currently we are looking for Project Development Manager to join one of our clients – one of the biggest EPC-compaies dealing with insutrial and civil projects. PDM will be in charge of infrastructure projects in Russia: roads, bridges, ports, airports.
- Market intelligence for infrastructure projects in Russia
- Provide project pool in Russia (including PPP)
- Select Target Projects to participate
- Analysis of bidding information and trends using Russia's client and public network
- Manage of JV Company and RDI (Russian Design Institute) to prepare the tender document (commercial and technical part) professionally in English & Russian.
- Cooperation of Russian proposal team leading design, cost estimation, and other proposal.
- Design review (Converting the tender document consisted of international code into Russian code)
- Cost managing (Cost estimation using Russian project management system (SMETA) based on Russian market and identify local business information [local vendor list, unit prices for human resources, equipment and materials, etc.])
- Investigate unit prices for human resources, equipment and materials in the Russian market
- Identify local business information (including subcontractors, vendors and local partners)
- Provide consultation on taxation, accounting and receiving permissions in the Russian market given that there is inability to consult directly and consultation through a private network is necessary
- Submit bidding document and negotiate with the client to win the Project
- Provide the expected risks and the way of controlling the risks
- Negotiate with the client for better contract condition
- Consulting and advising the project site for the on-going project
Qualifications and Experience:
- A university degree in civil engineering (optional / preferred)
- Experience in construction contractor or design company (RDI) over 5 years
- At least 15 years experiences of project development for Russian infrastructure projects
- At least 5 years experiences of construction site in EPC Project (optional / preferred)
- Working experience in bidding participation of infrastructure sector especially about roads, bridges, port, airport in Russia.
- Special knowledge about Russian codes / standards and international standards of civil engineering
- Special knowledge about construction management system of civil engineering (preferred)
- International project experience is preferred
- Strong and fluent communication skills in English