PROJECT DELIVERY ENGINEER
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Delivery Engineer to work within their facilities in Calgary, AB for an initial 4-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for preparing and executing a portfolio of project scopes to mitigate a variety of internal and external impacts with alternative execution solutions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Verify and analyze various schedules, progress curves, labor needs and outlooks for the various projects and address deviation against stage plans
- Develop and monitor KPIs, prevent performance issues and identify issues early followed by driving for improvement internally and with contractors
- Proactively identify risks and manage through Easyrisk tool.
- Reporting and communicating weekly & monthly status of projects
Previous education and experience required:
- Engineering degree, Canadian Professional Engineering designation with ability to be licensed in British Columbia
- 10-15 years relevant experience in a project engineering role working directly with EPC/EPCM contractors and within an operating asset organization.
- Experience of delivering brownfield projects in large manufacturing type plants
- LNG or large manufacturing facility experience preferred