Airswift are currently recruiting for a Project Cost Controller to support a Major Offshore Grid connection project.
The role is working for a European leader in the development of Offshore Wind and Offshore Grid project. The project is centred around the construction of an Artificial Island which will connect a number of Offshore Wind farms in Belgian waters.
The project is currently at the concept stage and so there is potential for a long term contract with the opportunity to be involved in a truly unique project.
The role is to be based at the client offices in Brussels however there is a hybrid working model in place. Initial contract duration will be for 12 months but this will be subject to extension.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set up the project budget structure, following the established cost management plan and WBS structures
- Organize the necessary meetings with Budget Holders to gather and record cost information
- Ensure integration of cost elements into main systems (SAP-based), as well as into the Project Primavera P6 schedule
- Provide monthly cost reports to the project management team
- Update cost forecasts and approve any change requests to the project schedule & budget
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, SAP, PowerBI and MS Project
- Understanding of Primavera P6
- Knowledge of Cost management techniques
- Experience working on Large Offshore or Infrastructure projects