Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
A competitive Oil & Gas client is looking for a Project Cost Controller to work in their Houston office;
- Support a team of 12-15 people. Degree is preferred but not required. Previous experience in the oil and gas industry is required. Ideal candidate will have previous oil and gas project related work experience. This is a long term contract role based in Houston supporting the Bakken asset (North Dakota).
- The project team is responsible for engineering, procurement, and field execution work associated with facility retrofits for 100+ upstream oil & gas production facilities.
- The position will report to the Project Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain project work cost structures Project cost tracking Project cost estimating/forecasting Provide detailed reporting on cost tracking, trending and forecasting
- Preferred 5+ Years Experience in Cost Controller/Analyst Position MS Project and/or Primavera P6 experience MS Suite experience (Excel, PPT, etc.)