Airswift. Project Coordinator (Pipelines). Brussels, Belgium.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Project Coordinator to join them in Brussels, Belgium on a 2-years assignment.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Will lead from the start to the final phase modification projects of natural gas infrastructure (pipelines)
- Budgeting and planning,
- Will draw up the necessary engineering documents and plans,
- Permit applications,
- Will draw up the specifications,
- Will have the necessary orders available.
- Consultation with the various internal and external parties.
- Applying the safety aspects,
- Achieving the quality requirements of the works,
- Transferring the installations to the operational services,
- Administrative and technical management of the project.
- Must be an industrial engineer (electro) mechanics or construction engineer, preferably with 3 years of experience in an industrial environment as a project manager or project engineer.
- A safety coordinator level B certificate and a VCA certificate are a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
- Willing to make frequent trips in Belgium.
- Driving license B.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.