Airswift is seeking a Project Coordinator to work on a 5 month contract in Houston, TX.
- Job includes technical and planning support for a team of engineers, superintendents and well site managers/facility site managers conducting well plugging and surface decommissioning and reclamation.
- Elements of job include planning management, queue building support, cost and forecast tracking, performance monitoring, metric reporting, cost estimating, and budgeting.
- Able to represent data in graphical formats and provide analytical summaries based on data. Utilizes team tracking tools.
- Fluency with Well View data entry, reports and auditing is essential. Advanced in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc.) and SharePoint.
- Must be in proficient in excel and able to input and analyze data, create pivot tables and charts.
- Demonstrated project coordination, documentation management and capability development. Proficient in SharePoint, Database entry, SAP/Ariba/GEP, and AFE generation.
- Experience and use of PowerBI desired.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Science Field preferred.
- Position will be virtual for the near term but could move to office environment at a later time. Manager is open to candidates in the Midland, TX or Houston, TX area