Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Project Coordinator (turnover) to work in Houston, Texas, on a 12 months contract (with the possibility of extension)
- Reporting to the Manager of Operations Integration and Information Management
- Supporting project and operations teams through the integration and turnover of projects from project implementation to operations.
- Following established processes and templates detailed integration and turnover requirements are documented and communicated to project and operations stakeholders.
- Turnover requirements and related schedules are maintained, monitored and scorecards created.
- Concerns with specific integration or turnover requirements are reviewed with relevant stakeholders and judgment is used to determine when concerns require escalation.
- Completed turnover packages are reviewed with senior project and operations representatives.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that project turnover expectations are identified, aligned, and met;
- Prepare integration management documents such as: scorecards, project turnover memorandums, reports, and project organization charts, and
- Participate in review meetings with stakeholders to communicate progress, highlight areas of concern and expedite solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills;
- General understanding of overall project stage gates and project management methodologies;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and WORD;
- Post-secondary education, typically a university degree, with 2 years of experience.