Airswift is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to work on an 8-months assignment in Edmonton, AB, Alberta for a major Energy company.
This professional will be responsible for support the Infrastructure Integrity group (Asset Integrity, PI Services, and Business Planning), with functions including stewardship of the Governance Document Library (GDL) for Pipeline Integrity, support for asset integrity projects including communication and updates to management, representing the pipeline integrity department in cross-functional teams focused on strategic asset management.
- Provide stewardship for the Governance Document Library (GDL) on behalf of PI, including document control
- Support the Asset Integrity Projects team with enhancements of the Integrity project sponsorship process.
- Provide support to Project Sponsorship Leads in the sponsorship of strategic integrity-driven projects (such as pipeline replacements, pressure tests, geological and hydrological hazard remediation, casing remediation, and trap replacements)
- Support continuous improvement of existing programs and processes and development of new programs and initiatives.
- Assist or lead the development of project scope documents and project update presentations.
- The geographical area of responsibility includes all of Company Liquids Pipelines in Canada and in the USA.
- Degree and 4+ years of experience, or equivalent diploma with experience, with a focus on project management, statistics, business intelligence, logistics, or relevant related area.
- Effective analytical, communication (internal and external stakeholders), organizational and change management skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Self-motivated, independent, innovative, responsible, and team player mindset.
- Project management experience, formal project management training, and a credential with the Project Management Institute (PMI) are preferred.
- Experience in applying risk-informed decision making and using tools to analyze risk
- Working knowledge of the oil and gas industry, pipeline operations, logistics or scheduling, project management fundamentals.