Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Project Coordinator/Support (Junior) to work a 12-month contract in Chatham, ON.
The Project Coordinator has the responsibility to support the project team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with PMs, cross-functional teams and all partners, internal and external
- Support the implementation and management of assigned projects
- Assist the project teams in project-related activities
- Coordinate and participates in project-related meetings and draft meeting minutes and agendas
- Review and track documentation, regulatory documents and internal documents
- Upload and maintains documents in tracking databases in a timely manner
- Maintain tracking tools, metrics, and calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements, when necessary
- Associates degree (or internationally recognized equivalent)
- 0-3 years of project-related support experience
- Proficient in E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows applications