Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Project Coordinator I to work in Markham, ON.
• Daily and weekly tracking and reconciliation of project costs based on source documents in accordance with System Improvement processes and procedures
• Review costs billed to the project and follow-up with the project management team, Finance, Third Parties or other stakeholders when discrepancies arise
• Arrange weekly Project Controls meeting and take meeting minutes
• Prepare reports and presentations for and provide support to project management team members and stakeholders regarding the status of their respective projects
• Communicating and working effectively with a varying set of stakeholders on a regular basis
• Working with the assigned project management team to provide updates to Sr. Management
• Coordinating associated administrative matters, e.g., documentation, files, standards and regulations etc.
• Assisting/Supporting in project management team in Project Lifecycle and Gate Control Documentation
• Support Development, management, and monitoring of project schedule.
• Support document control processes
• Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Review and track contingency plans and work permits as required.
• Related university degree or college diploma or previous project management/coordination experience, or mix of education and experience
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Projects
• Ability to effectively organize, manage and prioritize workload and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form. This includes the ability to effectively interact with peers, internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
• Results orientated while maintaining a balance between competing priorities.