This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of projects with minimal supervision. Acts as a specialist for Site 1/4 record remediation project including of all aspects including planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. The candidate will interface on a regular basis with the IS Supervisor for RIM Services, the IS Program Analyst, the IS Project Manager, and the Records Officer.
Under general supervision from peers and management, this position is responsible coordination, researching, evaluating, documenting and preparing records for disposition while ensuring the records are maintained or disposed of in accordance with procedures. This includes review of records and preparation of Records Disposal Notices to ensure timely and accurate disposition and disposal of records.
• Basic project management techniques.
• Basic core values as related to human performance, cost-effective work execution.
• Basic use of computer software tools.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment, weighing alternative courses of action and making decisions that are based on factual information and rational assumptions, taking organization resources into consideration.
• Demonstrated ability in planning and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must establish goals, set priorities, and maintain an awareness of interrelationships among activities.
• Possess strong project management skills and abilities, including leading projects and initiatives.
• Ability to develop cost to benefit analysis in support of project options.
• Ability to apply applicable technical specifications, code requirements, and standards.
Site Purchaser Location: Belgium Contract type: This is a contract role, with day rate based on experience Experience Required: Previous experience with Purchasing Roles. Time Frame: 1st February...
QA/QC Technical Administrator
- Kuala Lumpur
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for QAQC Technical Administrator to work within their organizations located in Malaysia on a contract assignment. Key Objectiv...
Our client is seeking a Reliability Specialist to work within their facilities located in Gregory, TX for an initial 12-month contract, potential extension. The Reliability Specialist is responsibl...