Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our Clients (International EPC Company) is looking for Project coordinator (materials/ equipment control and inspection)
REPORTING TO: PROJECT CONTROLS MANAGER (PCM)
The Project Coordinator shall assume and discharge the responsibilities for the following and shall:
1) perform incoming control of equipment & material with CLIENT, which is from material receiving, custom clearance, incoming inspection at SITE and follow-up its result,
2) act as the focal point at SITE to control and administer all the issues related to Excess, Shortage and Damage (ESD) report issued by the CLIENT for the equipment and materials procured for the construction of the PLANT,
3) assist the Project Controls Manager in the closure of ESD reports, in such aspects as close coordination with Home Office (project department, design team, quality control team and onshore team in Irkutsk office) and the Transportation Officer, regarding shortage or damage of materials at SITE, and confirm the status of affected equipment and materials to decide the way forward and take necessary actions at SITE to close the issues and get the acceptance from the CLIENT,
4) check more detail status of the receipt equipment and materials related to ESD report and investigate the responsible company, and coordinate relevant companies including Vendor, Transportation company, and the CLIENT, then if necessary, communicate with local subcontractors to conduct necessary repair work at SITE, and
5) communicate with the CLIENT at SITE related to ESD for closure and prepare official letters and minutes of meetings with the CLIENT in bilingual for both English and Russian.
6) control and monitor local subcontractor for the repair work against for comment in ESD reports,
The Project Coordinator shall:
- confirm the ESD reports issued by the CLIENT, then assess the actual situation of the affected equipment and materials at SITE for the detail status,
- obtain the detail information from Company’s material inspector who attended the incoming inspection and/or the person in charge of the CLIENT who made ESD report, for example, where the damage is located in the equipment and materials, the ESD comments referring to which photos, how is the extent of the damages and the expected timing when it occurred, the photos which showing necessary and sufficient for the commented package in case of shortage, etc.,
- closely communicate with Home Office (project department, design team, quality control team and onshore team in Irkutsk office) to inform them of the status of the ESD items to decide the way forward how to close the issues,
- contact oversea Vendor and/or Russian Vendor who supplied the affected equipment and materials and/or Transportation company who shipped the ESD items to confirm the actual situation and to take necessary actions for ESD closure, if necessary,
- communicate with local subcontractors who will conduct necessary repair work, then witness and supervise their work including receipt of their report and photos to verify and approve their work done at SITE, if necessary,
- communicate with the CLIENT to explain the ESD status, attend meeting with the CLIENT, obtain the acceptance of ESD closure from the CLIENT, and prepare official letters and minutes of meetings with the CLIENT for official correspondence and record purpose in bilingual for both English and Russian,
- plan the repair work based on ESD reports with subcontractor considering construction schedule, monitor the progress of repair work executed in laydown area and/or construction site including height place, report the progress to relevant colleagues timely, review the invoice from the subcontractor properly
- submit weekly status report to assist the Project Controls Manager and Project Engineers at Home Office to share the latest status of ESD items and the progress of the work at SITE when any update is available for them to prepare the updated ESD status which shall be prepared on bi-weekly basis,
- assist the Project Controls Manager, Project Engineers and the Administration Manager at Company’s office in Irkutsk in resolving all insurance claims relevant to materials or equipment,
- coordinate internally, to ensure correct Company-CLIENT communications exist and are maintained, and
- do whatsoever just and appropriate other tasks required for attaining the objectives contemplated herein.
Expected Experiences and Required Skills
- more than 10 years experiences of construction or mechanical maintenance at plant site in Oil & Gas industry
- coordination skill with Company’s internal department (QC team, design team, construction team) to verify the issues found at site, and to decide next action for the way forward, then to discuss it with the CLIENT team to settle the issues
- languages: Russian (fluent) and English (at least intermediate/upper-intermediate) for both verbal and in writing
- basic skills of computer, such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Teams, etc.
- International company
- Short-term labor contract for 1 year with a possibility of prolongation
- Work place – Ust’-Kut, Irkutsk region
- Relocation package