Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Project Coordinator to work within their facilities located in Houston for 6 months.
Job overview:Reporting to the Director, Automation Cyber Security, the Midstream ICS Coordinator will work very closely with the business’s Industrial Control System (ICS) group to provide control system support and help build and maintain an effective cybersecurity program. This role will be responsible for planning, and coordinating selected ICS maintenance activities, as well as operational support for risk management, regulatory compliance, and policy implementation. Support activities may include: tracking and directing field analysts on required cyber security tasks, ensuring compliance at the field level for ICS and OT Cyber security policies, and coordinating with regional personnel to schedule tasks. Knowledge of control systems and their maintenance practices is required.
Main responsibilities:• Collaborating closely with the business’s industrial control system support group.
• Review and maintenance of required documentation for supported systems.
• Maintenance of central inventory repository.
• Network drawing review and coordination of updates.
• Track and report on progress of compliance related activities in the field.
• Develop backup test procedure.
• Assist in scheduling and coordination of cyber security tabletop exercises.
• Provide operational support for risk management, regulatory compliance, and policy implementation around ICS and OT Cybersecurity
• Ensure ongoing improvement through evaluation of current processes
• Must be able to successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal direct supervision
• Maintain a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets and employees, and the general public.
• Visits to industrial/manufacturing settings which may include hazardous materials and chemicals and environments and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Travel is required and expected to be 10 percent across a broad geographic region
• Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• 3 or more years of experience in an applicable Operational Technology or Information Technology discipline
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven verbal and written communication skills for direct customer interaction
• Proven ability to master and apply advanced and specialized technical training
• Proven ability to work well with business, and local and remote IT resources
• Proven ability to deliver on commitments
• Ability to create an environment of inclusiveness and foster communication
• Ability to engender trust and confidence
• Active learner with good business knowledge
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and results driven effort
• Ability to manage and perform multiple tasks concurrently with little direct supervision
• Proven discipline in following operational standards and processes
• Willing and able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC). Information can be
found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or engineering
• Strong leadership skills
• 5 or more years of broad experience in Operational Technology or Information Technology discipline including advanced networking, network security, operating system and application installation/maintenance, anti-virus, and monitoring tools and utilities.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Demonstrated experience with Rockwell Automation, GE, and other ICS automation vendor platforms.
• Demonstrated experience with VMware virtual infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience with SolarWinds, ClarOTy and other network utilities.
• Professional certifications with Cisco, Microsoft, Vmware etc.