Airswift is working across an exciting & substantial wind project in Queensland and requires a Project Controls Manager to join their growing team. Working across a substantial wind project, you will be a forward-thinking individual, able to work with various stakeholders internally and externally, adhering to company policy,
Location- Brisbane, with some site travel in Queensland
- Promotes a positive safety and environmental culture and is a safety leader within the project team
- Makes themselves aware of all the HSEQ responsibilities as detailed Systems and Procedures Manuals
- Prepares, implements and ensures compliance to the Project Management Plans at all time during the project;
- Close liaison with other project functions; Commercial, Construction and Engineering to ensure accurate reporting of monthly progress;
- Ensures that all project team members are provided with the necessary planning information to assist them to undertake their duties
- Develop, implement, manage and maintain a control & audit strategy and plan to ensure project compliance and best practice across the key areas of operations
- Ensures the accurate and concise project contract budget reporting is complete in accordance with accounting cut off dates
- Ensures that all office and site personnel understand and comply with administration procedures.
- Develops strong relationships with local and overseas counterparts for the promotion and development of best practice processes.
- 7+ years experience in project control management.
- Demonstrated management of cost and schedule on large multidisciplinary construction projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Visio, Primavera and/or InEight
- Strong written and verbal communication capability.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.