Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Project Controls Lead II to work within their facilities in Webster, TX for a 9-month contract.
Project Controls Lead (PCL) implements overall project controls direction through application of systems and methods for estimate development, cost control, progress measurement, schedule development / control and management of change.
• Provide overall project cost, schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise
• Provide support to Project Team and Stewards with cost and schedule analysis, reporting, forecasting and budgeting
• Coordinates and communicates priorities for new and ongoing estimating, planning and cost control activities
• Interface with Controllers regarding AFEs/budgets and invoices and development of Work-In-Place
• Participate in developing Contract Price Budgets and Contract Control Schedules and Milestones
• Leads preparation for Gates Reviews, Advance Commitment, Full Funding or Supplement activities
• Perform quality assurance at the project level by monitoring and appraising the performance of Contractors in the areas of cost control, progress measurement and schedule control
• Assist site management in developing/reviewing cost and schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and making sure needed actions/plans are implemented
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
• 10+ years of project controls experience focused on cost control and schedule control achievements
• Minimum 5 years supervisory experience required
• Certification(s) in the project management discipline from a recognized organization (Primavera, PMI, AACE etc) preferred
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Willing to relocate to required project site in Webster, TX.