The Project Controls Specialist may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in various organizations.
This is the intermediate level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy. Workers at this level are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight. Workers effectively apply fundamental project controls principles and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied. They have an understanding of associated project controls software.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of project controls principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.