Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Project Controls Engineer to be based in their offices in London, UK. The role will be offered with a long-term contract and a negotiable daily rate
As Project Control Engineer you’ll support the Surface Project Engineer to implement project management processes that will ensure project delivery in line with EHS, technical, operational and project objectives.
- Preparation and review of Contractor Scopes of Work
- Direct and quality assure the work of Contractors to ensure that the designs satisfy the EHS, technical, operational and project objectives
- Contractor management, including monitoring of progress, spend, change control and contract administration
- Facilitate risk workshops and ensure regular action tracking
- Coordinate project reporting, planning and cost management
- Provide updates for internal and external stakeholder communication
- Coordinate the required deliverables for each stage, and coordinate appropriate review and approval of internal and contractor deliverables
- Manage and collate the data required for Economic Input Deck requiring co-ordination of multidisciplinary input (Capex, Schedule, Facilities Capacity to suit subsurface profiles)
- Interface management – in particular between engineering contractors and Tullow teams – and ensuring the Contractor has access to all required technical information necessary to perform the work.
- Work with the Project Services team to ensure planning and cost control processes, including estimates and budgeting, are fully embedded in the project and kept up to date
- Degree in relevant subject, along with extensive experience within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experienced through all project stages including concept, FEED, detailed engineering, procurement and construction.
- Specific Owner/Operator FPSO brownfield project experience
- Experienced in tendering and in contractor management
- Experienced in reporting and project controls and able to prepare plans and cost estimates/cost reports
- Experienced in coordinating stage gate project reviews