Airswift is seeking a Project Controls Advisor to work in Midland, TX, on a 1-year contract with a major energy company.
- The Project Advisor is an expert in Project Controls, Planning and Scheduling and Project Services and provides their expertise to projects as needed, supports the Project Controls Supervisor in updating tools and processes;
- assists with training and mentoring of less experienced group members.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the coordination of the project cost control activities, including compliance with client policies and procedures, development and maintenance of controls systems to support contracting strategies, and contract administration.
- Possesses the capability and experience to develop Project Controls Plans.
- Possesses the capability and experience to oversee development of Project Class 3 Cost Estimate
- Possesses the capability to independently draft high quality Appropriation Request packages, project procedures, and Decision Support (White Paper) documents
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 10+ years" experience in Project Services, Project Controls and Planning
- Minimum 8 years of previous supervisory experience preferred
- Multiple international project assignments
- Willing to travel to required project sites (overseas or domestic) and work in a team environment
- Strong influencing, consulting, mentoring, analytical and computing skills
- Competent or Expert proficiency in several Project Management skills, project controls, execution planning, contracting strategy, contract administration, cost estimating, planning & scheduling)