Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Project Contracts Manager with shipyard fabrication exposure to join one of our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for analyzing proposal / quotation, prepare Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE)
- Preparation and issue of Invitation to Tender/Bid (ITT/ITB)
- Involved in preparation and request for Quotation/ Proposal (RFQ/RFP) packages
- Manage post tender queries and clarifications
- Evaluate and manage change request and change Orders
- Resolve and manage commercial issues with vendors in line with contractual agreements
- Provide supports during internal and external audits
- Managing a team of contract specialist
- Experience in managing EPC contract/FPSO projects
- Settlement of claims
- Work closely with PMETs
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Min 10 years’ experience in Oil/Gas industry contracting department
- Manager will be well versed in contracting procedure & relevant knowledge on Tender/bidding activities.
- Manager will be well versed in Shipyard and fabrication yard activities.
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected