Our client, a major company in the Oil and Gas Industry, is currently looking for a Project Construction Quality Manager to work on a 1-year contract in Schiedam, Netherlands.
- Responsible for issuing the Project Construction Quality Plan and for managing all project construction quality activities during construction phase, ensuring that all aspects of the work are in compliance with HSSE, GEMS, the contract and subcontract requirements, as well as with international codes & standards
- Collect information related to the specific requirements from GEMS, company’s standards, contract, subcontracts, international codes & standards, client specifications, and perform a gap analysis between the standard requirements and the specificities related to the project, GTS and the client specifications
- Define the project performance Indicators
- Collect, monitor, analyze and report the project performance Indicators defined in the project construction quality plan and identify any potential impacts to overall delivery.
- Liaise with Site document controller, to expedite yards documentation and make sure all procedure are approved before starting the activities
- Make sure final documentation is reviewed and VDB are in accordance with Project specification.
- Ensure implementation of the construction Lesson Learned into the standard procedures and capture new lessons learned.
- Provide the leadership to ensure that the Project Construction Quality Plan is understood and implemented by all site construction personnel.
- Liaise with Site Quality Engineer and Project Quality Manager for Site QA Surveillance Program and Quality and Product Assurance matters
- Manage Construction Quality Verification and Quality Controls processes in line with related Working Instruction and Project Construction Quality Execution Plan.
- Raise any Quality Incident, Cost of Non-Quality and violation against Quality Rules.
- Ensure that NCRs are appropriately investigated, and root causes identified and agreed, ensuring that suitable and sufficient actions to prevent recurrence (CAR) are identified, agreed, implemented and closed.
- Plan, allocate and manage the Construction Quality resources to the various areas of the project in liaison with involved Construction Quality functions.
- Manage assessment of Yard personnel Competencies in line with related Working Instruction and Project Construction Quality Plan
- Engineering or any other Bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience and real exposure to site construction yards in quality disciplines, fabrication, construction, welding, NDT or QA/QC.
- Proven experience managing a team on a construction or fabrication sites.