Our client, a major engineering company, is seeking a Project Assistant Support work on a 3-month contract in Dodge City, Kansas.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support services for the Regional Support team.
- Track and report Special Project status, preparing correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, budgets.
- Assist regional support staff with scheduling, setting up meetings, submitting expense reports and ordering supplies.
- Provide direct remote support to project locations within the Southwest Region as needed.
- Submit purchase requisitions, and GPS Tickets.
- Be a human resources liaison by proctoring online training; and perform other duties as required.
- Valid driver’s license
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience
- Effective communication and public relation skills
Reading comprehension and ability to perform arithmetic computations