Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Engineering clients to seek a Project Assistant intermediate to work in their facilities located in Portland, Oregon on a 6-months contract.
The Project Assistant will join a collaborative team in Portland, Oregon, supporting exciting and challenging advanced facility mega projects in our global electronics department. You will provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to engineering and construction administration while interfacing with Project Managers, Engineers, and Designers.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit complex construction documents ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled with the highest degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Schedule and support meetings.
- Take notes and fulfilling a wide variety of administrative tasks.
Previous education & experience required:
- High school diploma or GED and 1 or more years of engineering support and construction administration
- Ability to understand software and processes quickly and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Solid organizational skills to manage large quantities of documents, emails, tasks, and workflows
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- This position will require occasional visits to in the Portland Office; 90% remote work
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, OneNote, PowerPoint Outlook, Excel, Word; Adobe and Bluebeam products is a plus
- Knowledge of construction management platforms and construction management processes such as submittals and RFIs processing is a plus
- Knowledge of project specification processing preferred
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global engineering company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.