Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International EPC Company) is looking for Project Assistant
- Administrative support for construction site staff;
- Arranging meetings, business trips;
- Ensuring the vital activity of the office;
- Organizing and ensuring the flow of documents, including construction documents;
- Execute other orders of the head.
- Higher education;
- Experience in a similar position of 3 years;
- English at least Upper-Intermediate level, preferably conversational German;
- Office software Microsoft Office at the level of advanced user;
- excellent organizational skills;
- Personal qualities: diligence, accuracy, communication skills.
- Attractive compensation package;
- Remuneration is discussed during the meeting (please specify your wishes in your resume);
- Contract for the duration of the project;
- Location - construction site in. Svobodny.