Project Administrator - Pipelines. Airswift. Brussels, Belgium.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Project Administrator to work within their facilities in Brussels, Belgium on a 2+ years contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- You will assist the project manager in the day-to-day management and preparation of modification projects for natural gas infrastructures (pipelines).
- You will autonomously manage the entire pipe depth control program.
- The inventory and grouping of the points to be checked
- the technical / administrative preparation of the control program
- the preparation of the necessary study documents and permit applications
- the request for the investigation of applicants
- the preparation of the various missions (contractors, surveyors, etc.) for the execution of the works
- the supervision of the execution of the control program in the field
- the recording of the necessary data and the establishment necessary reports on the monitoring program.
- You do this mainly in consultation with the various internal and external parties.
- The depth checks in a qualitative and safe manner
- The execution of any local protection measures
- The execution of the study on site if measures with a greater impact are necessary
- Hold a bachelor's degree in construction or a surveyor, preferably with 3 years of experience in an industrial environment as an assistant project manager.
- Eye for safety. A VCA certificate is a plus.
- Speak and write fluently Dutch and French
- Willing to travel frequently to Belgium
- Driving license B.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.