Airswift is seeking a Project Administrator to work for our key clients in a remote position for a contract basis.
Project Administrator will be responsible for creating Purchase Requisitions, performing Purchase Receipts, and verifying Invoice Receipts from vendors against Purchase Orders and Contracts in support of the Project Managers.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to establish reliable lines of communication with Project Management team to ensure all Purchase Requisitions are entered accurately in the ERP system. The Project Administrator will also provide overall administrative support to the Project Managers including but not limited to document control duties as assigned.
- Purchase Requisition preparation, input, and tracking conversion to Purchase Orders
- Change Order preparation and input into the ERP system
- Post Purchase Receipts based on received goods and services verified by the Project Managers
- Post Invoices in conjunction with Accounts Payable Team
- Work with Finance and Accounting departments on issue resolution of invoices to ensure accurate and timely payments
- Perform any document control duties as assigned by Project Managers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using ERP system (Sage Intacct or Oracle) for Procure to Pay (P2P) preferred
- Working knowledge of overall P2P process
- Exceptional organizational skills including compiling, sorting, and amending documents
- Must be an effective communicator and team player
- Strong office and PC skills including ERP System