Project Administrator – New York City, NY
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Project Administrator to work within their facilities located in New York City, NY, for a contract position.
The Project Administrator provides a wide variety of support services and assistance to the offshore wind project and its senior management team. This role will be responsible for managing information platforms and processes, developing workplans, tracking tasks and executing project priorities with both internal and external audiences. The Project Administrator will be independent, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator to successfully deliver critical organizational needs, contributing to the sustainable growth of the company.
- Manage virtual and in-person team coordination and collaboration initiatives;
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps);
- Organize and prioritize tasks for internal and external stakeholders;
- Create and manage workplans;
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Order resources, such as office equipment, supplies, and manage the office budget for various vendors;
- Oversee maintenance and development of offices and logistics;
- Identify, retrieve, and record necessary information (e.g., user/client requirements and relevant case studies);
- Manage and archive documents in physical and digital records;
- Create templates for future team usage;
- Manage schedules, travel plans and appointments for senior management;
- Provide administrative and project support to company's senior team when needed;
- Work on ad hoc projects and initiatives as required;
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years‘ professional experience or 6+ years‘ relevant experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree;
- Prior experience supporting multiple teams, including distributed and hybrid teams;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment requiring ability to multi-task, adapt to evolving priorities and to work under pressure;
- Efficient organization of general office administration needs;
- Strong and consistent attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and computer (Microsoft Office suite) skills;
- Customer satisfaction with regards to their expectation for efficient and timely assistance;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and establish clear and measurable objectives while prioritizing and organizing a varied workload;
- Deploy strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees, vendors, and third parties;
- Rigorous, proactive, team-oriented, self-starter, and an entrepreneurial spirit.