Airswift has been tasked by a large Oil & Gas Client to find a Programming Professional Associate to work on a contract in Englewood, Colorado.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science, or Business Technology
- Two (2) years of experience within the last five (5) years in API or rest services integrations.
- Familiarity with SQL Server, MS Access, Power BI (or other BI tools)
- SharePoint workflow development and custom actions
- SharePoint features and solutions
- SharePoint MasterPages.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- US Citizen
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a security background investigation completed at a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) level or higher
• Develop OData queries to implement MS Power automate flows to automate several business processes in SharePoint Online
• Extend SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and web application technologies
• Create and Modify SharePoint site Collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies.
• Creating custom columns, content editor, script editor web pages and web parts in SharePoint designer while using CAML queries to pull the data from SQL for better processing of data from the database into the production system.
• Develop new user-friendly features, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Testing the customizations that have been implemented to existing and new systems and troubleshooting the user specific and systems specific issues.
• Assigning permission to users, tools and data based on the role and priority of the personnel and training users on how to use the product based on their custom view and user specific personalization.
• Develop workflow and custom extensions, provide in-depth technical knowledge and development expertise during pilot, proof of concept state, and site/enterprise wide deployment
• Establish architectural and development standards around SharePoint solution
• Train customers in the use, administration, and customization of the solution
• Plan and execute appropriate unit and integration tests that ensure maximum code reliability and minimal defects
• Develop an understanding of clients' business model and suggest effective and well-designed solutions
• Design, develop, and implement business applications using current technologies and architecture
• Create integrated work product between SharePoint and identified Enterprise web services
• Provide engineering and training documentation to the customer, as requested