Our client is currently seeking a Program Office Coordinator to join their team in Calgary, AB. This is a contract opportunity with a high chance of extension. Reporting to the manager, Professional Services Program Office (PMO), the Program Coordinator works with hiring leaders, Project Managers, and other stakeholders to facilitate sourcing of external resources (contingent workforce contractors) to meet business needs.
This position creates value by ensuring that the right suppliers and contracts are leveraged to source the right external resources, to deliver business value and mitigate corporate risk.
- Field requests to source external resources from hiring leaders and other stakeholders through SAP/Fieldglass, phone calls and emails – with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Provide hiring leaders with solutions to meet their external resourcing needs, leveraging preferred suppliers, established Master Services Agreements and rate cards.
- Work with our preferred suppliers to ensure resourcing requests are being responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure the proper application of our rate card for all applicable roles and provide reporting on variances.
- Funnel requests for external resources through the appropriate spend channels to deliver value and mitigate corporate risk.
- Support leaders with the end-to-end recruiting process for external resources. This may include assisting with candidate screening and interviews if needed.
- Monitor trends and feed data back regarding contractor management to enable the continuous improvement of the category strategies.
- Provide leaders and other stakeholders with relevant data, risks and other information to enable leaders to make informed decisions when hiring external resources.
- Onboard leaders, suppliers and contractors onto SAP/Fieldglass and other applicable tools and processes.
- Facilitate the resolution of Procure to Pay (P2P) issues with Accounts Payables, Buyers, Project Controls, suppliers, contractors and other key stakeholders to enable “on-time pay”
- Provide other analytical support and reporting as required.
- Assist with special projects and other tasks as assigned by management.
- A customer service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor;
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task under high pressure situations with competing priorities and a sense of urgency;
- Commercial acumen, with a good understanding of rate structures and terms and conditions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve conflict;
- Strong team player who can work well with others;
- Confidentiality and discretion – demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner;
- Ability to recognize, communicate and evaluate risks;
- Resourceful, curious, with lots of initiative and good judgment;
- Ability to learn new concepts and support clients through our process requirements
- Strong computer skills: SAP, Fieldglass (or other Vendor Management System), and MS Office Suite.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or technical degree from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Minimum 4 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience in contingent labour in either a program office or supplier staffing would be an asset;
- A Supply Chain designation would be considered an asset.