Program Manager – To Oversee Multiple Project Portfolios
Location: Remote working from an EU Country
Contract: This contract is 12 months, beginning January 2022, with the option to extend
Reports to: COO, CEO
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Amy Spink
Keywords: Projects, Managing, Project Lead, Program Manager, KPIs, program strategy
This role will oversee the coordination of the Company Service Line Leads and of Project Managers within the Company Organization.
There is a big focus on commercials and financial acumen for this role, reporting on KPIs and financials directly to the board.
- The Program Manager will oversee the coordination of the Company Service Line Leads and of Project Managers within the Company Organization.
- The Program Manager will report to the CEO to guarantee the best Services KPIs and the financial target of the service/project.
- The Program Manager will report to the COO to support the delivery of on-fields operation and the resource allocation.
- The Program Manager shall be also the primary interface of the Client Regional Project Lead.
- To oversee the fulfilment of larger organizational goals. To coordinate activities between multiple projects and services. To ensure that all PMs and Service Line Leads understand how to work together and coordinate their efforts on the way to a larger goal.
- To develop and implement program's objectives and strategy and to assess how it will impact the business. To define and oversee the projects needed to reach Company’s targeted goals.
- To manage the main program, giving detailed attention to program strategy, project delegation and program implementation.
- The Program Manager shall fulfil the following minimum qualifications:
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Skills of Contract Management and Key Account Management.
- English language mandatory. Knowledge of another EU language (Italian, German, French) would be an asset. Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 15 Years + Experience in Project Management and Execution. Proven track records in EPC and EPCm projects. Execution of complex projects with responsibility for EPC development and construction operations.
- Extensive experience in Capex Management and Portfolio Management. Review of project technical requirements, procurement plan, construction execution and commissioning model, financial model.
- Experience in the Process Safety and Construction Safety requirements and application to operating assets.
- Knowledge of Industry technical and project management standards and guidelines.
- Outstanding planning, resource, and stakeholder managers. Able to see the bigger picture and implement Company vision. Remote based.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team leader with strong engagement skills.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Amy Spink.