Job Title: Production Team Leader
Contract Duration: Start ASAP until February-April 2023
Work Location: Ranville, France
Target Start date: ASAP
Our customer designs, manufactures and installs high thermal performance equipment for the transport of hydrocarbons. As part of an ephemeral project, the company temporarily created this position.
The production team leader reports directly to the production manager. He/she reports according to the work instructions given by the production manager.
The production team leader is hierarchically responsible for the workshop supervisors and, if necessary, for the workshop operational staff. He/she supervises about 50 people divided into 4 workshops under the responsibility of 4 workshop supervisors. The size of a workshop varies from 3 to 17 people.
Transversal mode work
The production team leader works in collaboration with the maintenance department, the quality assurance and control inspectors, the Health and Safety Environment facilitators, the scheduling department, the technical experts of the workshop activities.
The mission of team leader, permanently present in the workshops, consists of:
- Ensure the supervision of production in compliance with QHSE rules and planning
- Lead regular information points on production in connection with the production manager and the Quality and Health Safety Environment managers
- Report any deviations to the production manager for decision making
- Manage the workshop supervisors and if necessary live the operational staff
- Participate in the definition of corrective actions/improvements if necessary.
- With the help of the ITP teams, participate in the mobilization of production and related services, the safety risk analyses of the Line, the implementation of quality standards and production rules before the arrival of all the teams
Follow-up of the production program within the workshop:
- Ensure the achievement of overall production objectives according to the provisional schedule.
- Ensure the achievement of objectives by workshops
- Ensure that any reported equipment failures are taken into account
- Animate the taking of shifts in the morning or afternoon and in the absence of the production manager
- Carry out the passage of instructions with the head of post of the rising team.
- Ensure daily reporting in line with production and quality objectives
Ensure compliance with the rules in general and in each workshop:
- Enforce the rules and requirements Quality and Health safety Environment in production in collaboration with the managers concerned.
- Ensure the presence at workstations and work areas of only authorized persons.
- Ensure compliance with the use of work and safety instructions (STIs).
- Stop production safely in the event of a safety system failure or a serious imminent alert in line with QHSE relays.
- Ensure compliance with breaks and work schedules by staff and especially workshop supervisors and ensure reporting and management of anomalies.
- Ensure that the followup documents are properly maintained by the workshops.
- Knowledge of the fundamental techniques of standard industrial tools (lifting, drilling, cutting, ...)
- Basic knowledge of fundamental welding techniques.
- Basic knowledge of nondestructive testing techniques.
- Knowledge of the TIG (GTAW) and subflux (SAW) welding process is a plus
Personal and relational skills:
- Training in production management/animation.
- Ability to write reports Software: Office Pack
- Knowledge of the paraoil sector required
- Ability to work in a demanding environment in terms of Safety and Quality
- Rigor, ability to respect and enforce a defined framework
- Ability to mobilize teams, relational ease
- Sense of anticipation, proactivity, strength of proposal
- Ability to relay information to teams and ensure reporting
- Experience in managing teams
- The ability to communicate in English is a plus
- Upto-date first aid (SST) training is a plus
Fees/day of the mission: HT/Day
Number of days/week: Alternating morning/afternoon shift from Monday to Friday and if necessary on Saturday morning
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot