Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Production Superintendent to be based in Offshore, Labuan on a 1-year contract.
- Promote safety awareness and application of company Management System, COPs and prime policies.
- Report concisely in accordance with Management System requirements with due regard for document control.
- Ensure timely and effective closeout of survey and relevant audit actions.
- Ensure ‘Change Management’ procedures are applied appropriately.
- Contribute effectively to incident investigation, review and reporting.
- Manage the operation of the vessel systems at department level through supervisors and subordinate staff.
- Exercise appropriate authority with regard to career development, providing training and support in terms of
- competence assurance system
- Ensure probationary and annual appraisals are completed fairly and consistently in timely manner
- Manage welfare and disciplinary issues at departmental level with appropriate reference to OIM and Fleet HR
- Efficient operation of unit systems having due regard for Health and safety
- Ensure full compliance with PTW system, and Risk assessment and verification
- Efficiency improvement and pursuance of company goals.
- Manage operations in conjunction with all department heads to maximise efficiency and uptime
- Maintain effective cost control and promote cost awareness in others
- Maintain awareness of key issues relating to client and sub-contractor relationships
- Close liaison with client representative ensuring reports and information are produced in timely and effective
- Manage Emergency Response to limit of responsibility with due regard for safety of personnel, vessel and
- Demonstrate through exercises and scenarios, knowledge and awareness of emergency response techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge of potential impact of incidents and scenarios on vessel safety and security
- Contribute effectively to preparation of useful exercises and to post exercise/ incident review and investigation.
- Carry out Emergency Response role
Job Qualifications & Experience :
- Proven experience and results-oriented career AND/OR HND or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering
- 2 years minimum as Production Superintendent (or Operations Office based equivalent).
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utility systems.
- Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical/Electrical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.