Airswift. Production Superintendent. Guyana-Offshore
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking a Production Superintendent to work in Guyana on 1 to 2 rotations of 1 month each.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Prepare to Operate, Operate, Monitor and Shutdown integrated process systems as required.
- Contribute to the planning, organisation, monitoring, control and evaluation of operational activities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Contribute to control of critical situations and respond to emergencies
- Monitor and maintain pollution control measures
- Carry out emergency response role
- Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt. to maintain safe and efficient running of the Unit.
- Proven experience and results-oriented career AND/OR HND or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject.
- 2 years minimum as Production Superintendent (or Operations Office based equivalent).
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utility systems.
- Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical/Electrical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.