Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Production/Process Engineer to work within their facilities in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador for an initial 12-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for providing process engineering, flow assurance and production chemistry support to both onshore and offshore Production Operations teams.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage flow assurance and process engineering scopes related to production impacts
- Cooperate with other departments such as subsea operations, engineering, subsurface, developments and production engineering
- Provide technical support of the Online Subsea Advisor providing subsea leak detection capabilities and hydrate monitoring
- Support System discipline
- Participate in risk reviews such as ANRAS, NOPRAS, HAZOPs, and PHAs from a production process, flow assurance, and production chemistry risk perspective
- Technical management of subsea and topsides models (OLGA and HYSYS) and PVT fluid files
- Technical management of Production Chemistry Management Philosophies (hydrate, wax, scale, etc.) and the Chemical Injection Management Philosophy
- Define and manage flow assurance studies/scopes
Previous education and experience required:
- 5+ years related experience in oil/petrochemical industry
- Knowledge of subsea facilities and well operations, including interventions, completions, and workovers
- Understanding of all production equipment and systems on an offshore installation
- Understanding of reservoir behaviors, conditions and limitations