We have a great opportunity for a Production Manager to join an established HV manufacturing and industrial technology business. This is a Full-time Permanent position based south of Perth, WA.
This company is well-established in the industrial, renewable energy, and mining industries for their electrical technology and capabilities. They provide safe, end-to-end solutions for their customers across Australia and have strong long-standing relationships with industry leaders.
As a key member in a growing business, we’re looking to hire an experienced Production Manager who will drive performance and collaboration, support and advise the Production Team, and maintain the organizational effectiveness.
- Receive and interpret projects’ scope of work and schedule Project Operations in accordance with project timeline.
- Schedule the workshop facilities and assign workshop resources to meet the project schedules and optimize output.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of company’s quality, safety, and environment systems.
- Perform routine stock-takes, receipt and issue goods and materials.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, excellence, ethics, and accountability.
- Participate in project review meetings and daily coordination meetings as necessary.
Experience and Requirements
- Electrical Trade Certification
- Demonstrated and proven experience in a similar position (Electrical Manufacturing)
- Experience of delivering improvements in a manufacturing or related environment
- Tertiary studies in Electrical Engineering (desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.