Airswift has been tasked by one of our major healthcare clients to seek for Product Development Manager (Healthcare) to work within their organizations located in Malaysia for a permanent position.
- Champion and develop a comprehensive range of in-house brand.
- Consumables products, with position in the premium value range, competitively priced for extensive and deep market penetration in country and throughout Asia
- Work closely with other Product Development Managers in the region and regional sourcing team as a single unified unit to build the consumables house brand
- Develop road map of potential opportunities within and beyond the category using business knowledge, the customers value journey and growth spaces.
- To work closely with country sales team to build consumable sales network and aggressively drive sales revenue
- Develop new sales and distribution channels currently not covered by the company. e.g. retail, ILTC, e-commerce etc.
- Be responsible for the entire product development cycle from ideation & development to registration & sales, including evaluation of pricing and market competitiveness
- Be on point to identify local manufacturers of medical consumables and work with regional sourcing team to develop an Asia-wide manufacturing network
- Manage research/feasibility studies/market scan, evaluate findings and prepares information for decision-making
- Execute brand strategy and guidelines
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Communicate our brand personality internally and externally
- Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Healthcare related fields or other relevant
- Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years in product development
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a managerial capacity
- Strong stakeholder and management skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage regional/country level assignments and projects
- Excellent analytical as well as commercial skills - ability to disseminate information and turn it into a commercial offering
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Results oriented with a demonstrable record of success
- Experience in product sourcing will be an advantage