Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients, in the Renewable Energy Industry, to seek a Procurement / Construction Contract Manager to be based in Tokyo, Japan for a permanent position.
Job Brief :
- Equipment procurement for domestic and overseas renewable energy power generation facilities (land / offshore wind power, biomass, geothermal, solar) construction projects, construction contracts (selection of inquiries, estimate inquiry, contract negotiation, contract creation, ordering, contract management business)
- Cost integrated review and supplier evaluation and selection survey for, in charge of new suppliers of pioneering
- To build an order strategy, procurement and construction contract
- English contract creation and able to do contract negotiation
- Will be in charge of dedicated procurement and construction contracts.
Background Profile :
- Preferably candidates from Renewable Energy industry (Wind/bio/geothermal/solar)
- Communication ability that can involve internal related departments and external partners to carry out business
- Procurement and construction contract management experience in domestic or overseas general contractors, engineering, plant industry
- Must speak fluent Japanese and business English
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**