Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Procurement III to work on a 7 months contract in Port Arthur, TX.
- Execute purchase plan utilizing SAP.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Contact vendors by phone and place credit card orders.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Provide relief to other Buying positions.
- This is not all inclusive of tasks that will be assigned but it is the base responsibilities.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- This candidate must have great customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Associates Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree