Airswift has been tasked by one of our major client to seek for a Procurement to join them on a 14-month contract in Ingleside, Texas.
- Primarily responsible and focused on the timely order placement of all field procurement requisitions and the tracking to site delivery.
- Knowledge of procurement processes including ERP systems.
- Understanding of key material agreements
- Receives and processes field material requests. Interfaces daily with site team(s) to mitigate material constraints and provides delivery status.
- Maintains and retains records of field requisitions. Communicates with site requisitioners accordingly.
- Conducts the procurement of routine materials obtained on a bid or quote basis by preparing, submitting, and receiving bids, for low complexity initiatives.
- Provides expediting for low complexity purchases. Maintains contact with suppliers to monitor the progress of site material orders.
- Ensures POs are placed with the appropriate terms and conditions (TC), if applicable.
- May provide expediting for medium complexity materials purchased from the Home Office.
- Ensures proper execution of Quality Assurance (QA)/Quality Control (QC) in requisitions and procurement activity for materials.
- Produce and communicates supervisor vendor performance metrics report metrics.
- Candidates must have direct procurement, contracting and/or supply chain experience. Experience working inside of a fabrication yard.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with ERP/Procure to pay systems.
- Min of 3-5 yrs. working experience