Location - Brisbane, QLD
Duration - 6 Month Contract
Undertake large scale sourcing and manage post-award contract management activities. You will be engaged in the Corporate Services and/or within the Fleet and Utilities portfolio.
- Develop and implement quality sourcing and contract management strategies and plans.
- Undertake strategic sourcing including spend and financial analysis, demand management and value chain optimisation.
- Undertake contract management and supplier relationship management tasks in line with Contract Management Plans.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in ensuring the efficient operation of contracts in the portfolio and manage queries and resolve issues associated with business areas accessing or buying from the contracts under your control.
- Comprehensive sourcing and category management experience, ideally in corporate services category such as media, communication, professional services.
- Experience in conducting large scale sourcing activity with diverse stakeholder groups.
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills including the ability to negotiate, influence and build positive working relationships to resolve business issues.
- Can think strategically, identify interdependencies and integrate into plan and deliver against plan.
- Operate on tight timelines.
- High attention to details.
- Commercially astute.
- Qualification in Business, Procurement or Commerce.
- Experience in SAP.