Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for a Procurement & Contracts Advisor to work within their facilities located in Shenzhen, China on a permanent basis.
Position Summary :
- Adhere to existing corporate/AP procurement procedures, work as senior staff to ensure P&C activities are carried out in an ethical, transparent and fair manner while with efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for developing tendering strategy, evaluation/award strategy and process RFQ/ITB required in the normal course of assigned goods and service, negotiate and manage major purchase order/service agreement/frame agreement as required.
- Effectively negotiate and manage medium/high criticality contracts to ensure safe and uninterrupted production.
- Effectively manage and monitor contract spending to ensure contract spending within budget approval.
- Maintain supplier/contractor list to monitor vendor performance and add value to company by establishing long-term relationship with major supplier/contractor.
- This position is also to fulfill the position Safe Operation responsibility and accountability requirements.
Background Profile :
- University degree or equivalent, majored in engineering/business/technical
- A Certified Project Master (CPM) / Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) will be an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the contracts or procurement function and familiar with the operations related contracts and services.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in oil & gas industry, knowledge of how oil company operates and the functions of Drilling, Completion, Production materials and services
- Good procurement experience with both domestic and offshore suppliers/contractors related to offshore drilling operation, oil/gas production etc.
- Strategic thinking with a tracking record of the implementation of processes and procedures.
- Experience of supporting offshore operation activity in China waters, ideally south China sea will be a value added.
- Applicants shall be Chinese nationality or having working rights in China.
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.