Airswift is working with one of our clients to find a Procurement Advisor to join their team in Lima, OH, for a 1-year assignment.
- Execute procurement best practices for the companies' Sourcing activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with HOIMS, the Procurement Policy, Procurement Management System Documents (MSDs), and all relevant regulations
- Route Strategy and Award Decisions & Recommendation, Contracts, Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per approved Financial and Commit Authority Guidelines.
- Execute Pre-Award Project Procurement activities
- EOI development and evaluation, coordinating the prequalification and shortlisting of bidders, RFP development, manage the Bid, evaluate, negotiate and award activities, prepare award recommendation and route for appropriate approvals, award, and kick-off, prepare contract briefs (Terms of Reference), conforming of the contracts and purchase orders for execution by authorized personnel.
- EP Managed packages: review activities to ensure compliance with the procurement and governance policies, practices, and processes, (e.g. proper financial and commit approval).
- Execute Post-Award Project Procurement activities
- Manage contracts (and purchase orders) changes (maintain changelogs for each contract), manage potential issues and/or disputes; expediting and logistics efforts, SEIM requirements, data books, and ensure proper contracts (and purchase orders) close-outs.
- EP managed packages: review activities, management, and reporting, participate in RAIL meetings; review the EPs managed POs, expediting, logistics, and material management effort; review and endorse progress invoices from suppliers to EP, ensure SEIM requirements, data books, and proper contract close-outs
- Work with suppliers to resolve day-to-day procurement activities and expedite deliverables, in support of the management of Supplier Relationships. Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of supplier performance (Performance Scorecards/Metrics) against established KPIs. Support management of Supplier's NCRs in accordance with the NCR process.
- Support Procurement Business Value Methodology and corporate Procurement Strategic Objectives and initiatives.
- Ensure all Procurement documentation is stored in the appropriate Contract Management Systems in accordance with the Procurement Information Plan
- Undergraduate degree in a Technical or Business discipline (post-secondary education)
- 6+ years of experience within supply chain
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications
- Intermediate experience working with SAP
- Prior direct experience on Capital Projects within Oil & Gas Industry
- Project Execution Gated Process