Airswift is currently looking for Process & flow assurance lead for a 12 months renewable contract basis with an Operator company.
Duration 12 months renewable contract
Start: October 2022
Location : Paris or Dubai TBC
Overall contributor all along the Front End Engineering Design (FEED), with possibility to carry on during project execution phase, for all matters related to process design The job position is attached to OneTech TL Process /Process Engineering. Management of one or two process engineers and a flow assurance engineer Lead process engineer is a member of the Project Management Team, based in FEED contractor. Missions Middle East offices are foreseen. During all duration of the project, the Lead process engineer will report directly to the Engineering Manager and liaise with other projects and process team members (in particular GMP project, Site process support, process specialist from TL Process).
Preparation of the Call for Tender redaction for its discipline prior to the FEED
• Support and supervise process and flow Assurance studies conducted by FEED contractor, including review of all process deliverables and good implementation of general specifications and projects requirements for the performance of the plant
• Participate to the main process reviews including P&IDs reviews, layout and 3D Model reviews, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL reviews and internal audit and project reviews
• Follow and support FEED contractor for the implementation of review recommendations
• Ensure that all necessary process data inputs are consistent to support other disciplines studies (rotating, pressure vessel...)
• Ensure the correct implementation of relevant international standards and any applicable regulations requirements in his discipline
• Represent his discipline during coordination meetings with the FEED Contractor, the licensor and AGUP project integration team
• Guides FEED Contractor main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized design (Cost, Schedule). Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to general specifications requirements when relevant.
• Contribute to the preparation of the commissioning, start-up and operation philosophy during the FEED with operations lead
• Participate to the Call For Tender redaction for its discipline for the EPCC phase and participate to the clarifications phase
• Participate to lessons learnt and knowledge management activities by regular contacts with OneTech TL Proces
In charge of contributing to the good execution of safety studies related to risk assessment in coordination with the Safety engineer and the Risks consultant.
Related to process discipline - To participate to FEED contract clarifications phase - To ensure that the design of the plant meets the requirements (as defined in the Statement of Requirement, Project specification, Safety concept…) - To ensure quality of the deliverables provided by the FEED contractor - To participate to the preparation of Call for Tender for the project execution phase
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Minimum 15 years of experience in process engineering. This shall include a proven experience in project engineering and process safety management.
• Autonomy, initiative, ability to adapt and to represent the Company in discussions/negotiations with third parties.
• Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
• Languages : English mandatory (minimum of level 3 on the Bright test), French would help
The Iraq Integrated Project Group (GPI) is a multi-disciplinary team of about 30 full-time people coordinating the development studies conducted by TotalEnergies E&P on the Ratawi project in Iraq.