Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil and gas clients to seek for a Process System and Storage Tanks Manager to work within their facilities located in Rayong, Thailand on a 1-year contract with possible extension.
Key Accountabilities :
- Direct all phases of project management for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of industrial plant, storage tanks, process system, piping system, control system, utility system and civil work.
- Review project schedule developed by EPC contractor
- Support/supervise the activities of engineering and site team which is related to technical issue i.e., civil engineering, process system, piping, instrument and control, telecom, utilities, facilities, QA/QC and procurement
- Promote HSE culture
Background Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, (Mechanical, Instrument or Electrical)
- Knowledge of process system engineering sequence would be advantageous
- Expected 20 years of experience in process system for EPC contract
- Experience in project manager role for greenfield development project.
- Experience in construction in Industrial Estate is advantageous
- Familiar with international industrial code e.g., API, ANSI, ASME, ASHRAE, AHRI, AMCA, SMACNA, OSHA, NFPA, IEEE, IEC, ISO and local EIT Standard.
- Proficiency in English and Thai language
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.