Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Process Safety Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 10-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for providing guidance and expertise to implement risk-based processes.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Train leaders on process safety fundamentals, risk management, safe behaviors, and process safety culture
- Facilitate Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs), train new PHA Facilitators and guide the development of a reliable Risk Management and PHA practice
- Develop and reporting key performance indicators, trending and analyze incidents and other data, participate in audits
- Provide process safety expertise for incident investigations
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in process safety engineering, operations, asset integrity management and continuous improvement
- Experience in Oil & Gas Production, Processing, Pipelines and/or Petrochemicals Manufacturing or power generation
- Technical experience with pipeline and facility integrity management